Want to stay up to date with the latest Consumer Psychology Insights?
Then why not sign up to Decipher, the Consumer Psychology magazine from DECIDE. Each month we’ll bring you the latest research and insights from consumer psychology and showcase how they can be incorporated into the fast-paced world of branding, retail, and shopper marketing. Giving you the knowhow to develop smarter and more effective marketing campaigns.
This month’s edition includes:
- The magic of a glass: How the shape of a wine glass can change the flavour, and what this means for product packaging.
- How does the weather impact sales? Summer is just around the corner, but how does the weather impact sales, and why does it differ if you live in the north….
- Rituals, expectations & psychology: Why do rituals matter when it comes to enjoying food and drink? New research suggests that they increase enjoyment, anticipation and how much we’re willing to spend on a product.
- Maslow & the missing pyramid: Why everything you think you know about Maslow’s pyramid of needs is wrong.
- Library Corner: How to Apologise for Killing a Cat. We review Guy Doza’s latest book, exploring the lost art of rhetoric.
* indicates required